• Program development: TRP’s primary expertise is in designing, creating, and developing turn-key programs so that you can own a category.
• Product sourcing: TRP can assist in sourcing products that may be out of the scope of our current lines.
• Manufacturer relations: TRP understands that this industry is far different from a typical jan/san account. Sometimes it is difficult for a manufacturer to understand that your business survives on rapid installations to create revenue as quickly as possible. We work with the manufacturer to help them navigate the “controlled chaos” that comes from the needs of the delivery model.
Category and product consulting services:
• Management training: TRP has a “teach them to fish” philosophy. This is executed through training of all General Managers and department managers within your organization. It allows us to train-the-trainer.
• Sales training: TRP will conduct sales training for both route sales, pro sales, and promotions.
• RSR training: TRP fully understands the RSR’s goals in terms of operational success. Our RSR training programs are reality based in terms of helping the RSR integrate a program into their current offering.
• End user training: TRP understands the without ultimate support and buy—in from the end user customer, a program has a small chance for success. TRP can provide excellent on-site end user training.
• Assist with major end user on-site sales presentations: TRP is happy to accompany your team on an on-site sales presentation in order to provide expertise in both product and the commitment from the manufacturer.